Wednesday, December 21, 2011

so i recently was turned onto pinterest...

on a girls weekend about a month ago, my cousin ashley told my sister and me about a website that she found called pinterest. well i forgot all about it until my sister said she became a member and invited me to join because she was newly 'obsessed' with it. so, after she sent me an invitation, i signed up to see what all the fuss was about. i wasn't impressed... and now here i am, a few weeks later, obsessed. i find myself on pinterest periodically throughout the day. and i build my weekly menu from recipes that i have found. i find myself sending pictures of what i made to my sister and bragging about my nightly dinner menu.

i figured that i might as well brag to more than just my sister. hence the creation of this blog. i am going to try (i have two kids and babysit my niece so i dont know if i can guarantee) atleast one recipe i found on pinterest daily. (maybe not just recipes, seeing as people often pin amazing craft ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment