Tuesday, November 27, 2012

cleaning the grout in my kitchen

so lately i havent been posting much... i have said before that i have been recycling alot of my recipes lately and focusing on diy stuff around the house. i am proud to say that i am in the process of staining cabinets in my bathroom and it has turned out awesome so far. but this post isnt about that lol. this post is about cleaning my grout. i have ceramic tile throughout most of my house and i hate it! (dont get me wrong, its beautiful tile and it looks great... i am just a fan of hardwood floors)

anyways, i searched pinterest for a way to clean grout. and i found this website http://homekeepingforall.blogspot.com/

so i mixed two cups Vinegar, two cups Water and 3 Tablespoons Baking Soda in a bucket and used a bristle brush (purchased at the dollar store) and went at it. it was super easy and i think the results turned out great! obviously there is some elbow grease involved but it didnt take me long at all and i didnt have to scrub hard.
 
before


after
 

No comments:

Post a Comment