Friday, August 17, 2012

bacon wrapped chicken bites

my sister gina first introduced these to me. these are one of my hubbys favorites and Oli actually requested them for dinner last night! and since he actually asked for something that wasn't nachos, pizza or a hot dog, i was more than happy to oblige!

you can eat these by themselves or dip them in bbq sauce (my hubbys fav) or sweet chili sauce (my fav)

bacon wrapped chicken bites
from http://www.skinnytaste.com/2012/01/bacon-wrapped-chicken-bites.html

3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in 1-inch chunks (about 30 pieces)
10 slices bacon, cut into thirds

Preheat oven on to 375°F.

Wrap a piece of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on a baking sheet.

Bake for about 30 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked and bacon is crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment